From where can I get an application form?

Application forms can be obtained from UNFPA representatives and UNDP offices in your own country as well as directly from INIA. Completed application forms should reach INIA by mail, fax or e-mail by the indicated closing date of the respective programme. They can also be filled on-line through INIA’s web-site.